Friday, May 4, 2007

Launching the Divine Economy Ethics Blog!

This is the beginning of something very exciting. For the first time, as far as I can tell, there is now a fully endowed positive ethical system, a theory referred to as the ethics of the divine economy.

This deductive system rests upon fifteen clearly stated axioms. Logically, then, the first fifteen entries to this blog will introduce these axioms, one by one.

I dedicate the development of this positive ethical system to Murray Rothbard whose work in ethics laid the groundwork for me, and inspired me to attempt a merging of economics and ethics.

The first axiom is:

Humans carry their thoughts into the realm of action.

I will list each axiom cumulatively each time that I introduce the next one so that you will be able to see how the ethical system unfolds and how it becomes all-encompassing by the time the fifteenth axiom is given!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace claudia.

Anonymous said...

to have a successful blog has a simple formula: do your best, and people may like it. and you did it man great work...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info! We're making a custom pair of slippers for you :)” oh wow thank you!!