Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ethics And Economics Are Scientifically Merged Together.

We have now entered into a new era in economic science. No longer are we stuck in the positivist mode. No longer is it ontologically necessary to stop at the intellectual capacity of humans. To see how ethics and economics have now been merged I suggest that you take a look at Ethical Economics for today and tomorrow . . .

Follow me on Twitter @DivineEconomy

If you know of anyone interested in ethics and economics,
or liberty and justice, please send them this link:
http://bruce-koerber.squarespace.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email. Very interesting article.

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Took me time to read all the comments, but I genuinely enjoyed the post. It proved to be Pretty helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here It is always great when you can not only be informed, but also entertained Im certain you had fun writing this write-up.